The Ford Expedition and Expedition Max are full-size SUVs that seat up to eight passengers. They’re available in rear- or four-wheel-drive configurations. The Expedition is powered by a 375-horsepower turbocharged V6 engine, and the Expedition Max has a slightly longer wheelbase and more cargo space. Both models come standard with a 10-speed automatic transmission.
Differences Between: ford expedition vs expedition max
1. The Ford Expedition is a full-size SUV that seats up to eight people, while the Expedition Max is a longer version that seats up to 10.
2. The Expedition has a standard 5.4-liter V8 engine, while the Max has an available 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6.
3. The Expedition has a maximum towing capacity of 9,200 pounds, while the Max can tow up to 9,300 pounds.
See Also: Ford 5.4 Engine Life Expectancy
4. The Expedition is available with rear-wheel drive or four-wheel drive, while the Max is only available with four-wheel drive.
5. The Expedition has standard features like manual climate control and a six-speaker audio system, while the Max has additional features like automatic climate control and an eight-speaker audio system.
6. The Expedition has an MSRP of $52,860, while the Max has an MSRP of $56,375.
7. The Expedition is available in four trim levels: XLT, Limited, King Ranch, and Platinum, while the Max is only available in the latter two.
8. The Expedition has a standard six-speed automatic transmission, while the Max has an available 10-speed automatic transmission.
9. The Expedition has a fuel economy of 17 mpg in the city and 24 mpg on the highway, while the Max has a slightly higher fuel economy of 18 mpg in
Review of ford expedition
1. The Ford Expedition is a full-size SUV that is available in both standard and extended-length (EL) versions. It is a capable off-road vehicle with a comfortable interior and plenty of room for passengers and cargo.
2. The Expedition is powered by a 3.5-liter V6 engine that makes 365 horsepower and 420 lb-ft of torque. It is paired with a six-speed automatic transmission and can be had with either rear-wheel drive or four-wheel drive.
3. Fuel economy for the Expedition is an EPA-estimated 16 mpg in the city and 22 mpg on the highway for the rear-wheel drive version. The four-wheel drive model is slightly less efficient at 15 mpg in the city and 21 mpg on the highway.
4. The Expedition has a comfortable and spacious interior with plenty of room for up to eight passengers. The seats are supportive and there is plenty of head- and legroom. The EL version has even more cargo space behind the third-row seats.
5. Standard features on the Expedition include Ford’s SYNC infotainment system, a rearview camera, front and rear parking sensors, and automatic headlights. Higher trims add features like leather upholstery, navigation, and a moonroof.
6. The Expedition has a well-built and stylish interior that is reminiscent of Ford’s other SUVs. The materials are of good
Everything About expedition max
1. “Expedition max” is a more expensive option than “ford expedition vs expedition max.”
2. “Expedition max” offers more space and comfort for passengers than “ford expedition vs expedition max.”
3. “Expedition max” has a longer wheelbase which provides a smoother ride.
4. “Expedition max” is equipped with more luxury features than “ford expedition vs expedition max.”
5. “Expedition max” has a higher towing capacity than “ford expedition vs expedition max.”
6. “Expedition max” is a heavier vehicle which may impact fuel economy.
7. “Expedition max” may be more difficult to maneuver in tight spaces.
8. “Expedition max” may not be available in all markets.
9. “Expedition max” may require special tires or wheels.
10. “Expedition max” may have a higher insurance premium.
After comparing the Ford Expedition vs Expedition Max, it is clear that the Max is the better choice. It has a longer wheelbase, which gives it a smoother ride. It also has a higher towing capacity and more cargo space.
Hopefully, you are clear on the difference between the Ford Expedition and the Expedition Max. If you still have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below.