The 2003 Ford Expedition PCM is located on the driver’s side, under the dash.
If you’re looking for the PCM on a 2003 Ford Expedition, you’ll find it on the driver’s side, just to the right of the steering column. It’s a black box about the size of a deck of cards, and it has a few wires coming out of it. The PCM is the brain of the vehicle, and it controls a lot of the electronic functions of the Expedition. If you’re having problems with your Expedition, it’s a good idea to check the PCM first.
Where Is The 2003 Ford Expedition Pcm Located?
The 2003 ford expedition pcm is located in the engine compartment.
If you’re looking for the 2003 Ford Expedition PCM, it’s located under the hood on the driver’s side. You’ll need to remove the negative battery cable first, and then you can access the PCM by removing the air filter housing.
How Do I Replace The 2003 Ford Expedition Pcm?
You will need to buy a new one from a Ford dealership or a certified Ford parts retailer.
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Remove the engine cover.
3. Locate the PCM on the driver’s side of the engine bay. It will be mounted on the firewall.
4. Disconnect the PCM’s electrical connector.
5. Remove the bolts that secure the PCM to the firewall.
6. Remove the old PCM and install the new one in its place.
7. Reconnect the PCM’s electrical connector.
8. Install the engine cover.
9. Reconnect the negative battery cable.
10. Start the engine and test the new PCM.
What Is The Purpose Of The 2003 Ford Expedition Pcm?
What Are The Symptoms Of A Bad 2003 Ford Expedition Pcm?
-The engine to run erratically or stall
-The transmission to shift hard or not shift at all
-The vehicle to experience electrical issues
-The check engine light to come on
The 2003 Ford Expedition PCM is located under the hood, on the driver’s side. It is mounted on the firewall, just behind the battery.
If you have any questions about the 2003 ford expedition pcm location, please leave a comment below.