There is no wiper control module on a 1999 Ford F250.
1999 Ford F250 Wiper Control Module Location
The 1999 Ford F250 wiper control module is located under the dash on the driver’s side. It is a small black box with two wires coming out of it.
Where Is The 1999 Ford F250 Wiper Control Module Located?
The 1999 Ford F250 wiper control module is located on the firewall in the engine compartment.
There is a small access panel that you will need to remove in order to get to it. Once you have removed the access panel, you should be able to see the wiper motor control module.
How Do You Replace The Wiper Control Module On A 1999 Ford F250?
To replace the wiper control module on a 1999 Ford F250, open the hood and disconnect the wiring harness from the module.
1. Park your Ford F250 in a safe and level location. Locate the wiper control module on the driver’s side of the dash, just to the right of the steering column.
2. Remove the screws that hold the wiper control module in place with a Phillips screwdriver. Carefully pull the module out of the dash, being careful not to damage any of the surrounding components.
3. Unplug the electrical connector from the back of the old wiper control module.
4. Plug the electrical connector into the back of the new wiper control module.
5. Carefully push the new module back into place in the dash and replace the screws.
6. Test the new module by turning on the wipers.
What Are The Symptoms Of A Failing Wiper Control Module On A 1999 Ford F250?
How Much Does It Cost To Replace The Wiper Control Module On A 1999 Ford F250?
Hopefully, you are clear on the location of the wiper control module for the 1999 Ford F250. If you still have any questions, feel free to comment below.